Schulte & Company CPAs, Inc has revamped its website. The new website provides several useful tools for clients and a more complete description of the services and expertises the firm provides.
One of the goals of the improved website is to improve communications between the firm and clients. This is accomplished by (a) providing a secure portal, which enables confidential transmittal of files between the firm and its clients, (b) providing news about the firm and (c) providing clients the ability to subscribe to three different newsletters;
- Tax & Business Alert which is published monthly,
- Payroll News which is published quarterly, and the
- Legislative Newsletter that is published as warranted.
For all three series of newsletters, the prior articles are archived and links to the the most recent news items appear right on the home page.
Other major sections of the website include;
- About Us which includes staff bios, the mission and firm history.
- Services section contains a listing and descrption of the major types of services the firm provides.
- Industries Served tab highlights some of the high end expertise the firm offers.
- News contains a sign-up area for users to subscribe to any of the three newsletters regularly published by the firm. There is an archive of some recent newsletters. The "News" tab also contains press releases regarding the firm.
- Resources includes links and common forms.
The website is loaded with case studies and testimonials. The case studies are from prior engagements and, along with the testimonials, highlight how Schulte & Company can help to resolve some of the common opportunites that clients face.