For today’s nonprofit organizations, the competition for willing donors has presented challenges. Increased scrutiny and a decreasing pool of funding have made it even more vital to have a well-run organization. In order to receive the necessary funding, these organizations require a high level of trust and transparency. Our extensive experience with nonprofit organizations provides the ability to help you continue to make a positive difference.
The most important step is to make sure your organization’s financial data is portrayed accurately and transparently on its Form 990. Schulte and Company provides cost-effective services to make sure your organization is compliant with the latest requirements and policies. In addition, we will help you deliver optimal financial reporting so you can focus more of your energy on successful fundraising.
Our professionals are experts in tax-exempt areas such as:
- Internal control procedures to maintain accurate financial reporting
- Managing audits and responding to IRS notices
- Regulatory and compliance issues
- Financial reporting responsibilities
- Preparation of forms 990, 990-T and state tax exempt filings
- Counsel on governing a Board of Directors