Manufacturing and distribution has been one of the hardest hit industries since the recession began. When consumer spending declined, stores required fewer products, resulting in fewer manufacturing and distribution activities.
As the economy starts to rebound, the challenges faced by manufacturers and distributors to drive revenue growth, control costs, and manage existing assets as efficiently and effectively as possible, have never been greater. The marketplace and technology are constantly evolving and the need to keep up is crucial to success. In addition, there are accounting, tax and operational issues. By offering expert advice, Schulte & Co. can meet M&D clients’ specific business needs – another example of our Bottom Line.
You will benefit from our expertise in the following areas:
- Audits, reviews and compilations of financial statements
- Budgeting and cash flow analysis
- Business valuations
- Change in ownership and buy/sell agreements
- Financing and leasing
- Job cost analysis and product costing
- Performance measurement and profit enhancement
- Specialized income and sales tax rules
- Workers’ Compensation