Like any company, a construction company has to meet the demands of employees, customers, vendors, subcontractors, investors and the government.
The construction industry has some very specific accounting requirements. In addition to payroll, Accounts Receivable and Payable, they need to be able to handle job costing, overhead, billing and or/invoicing. That’s where Schulte & Co. comes in. Using our advanced software, we have the ability to meet all of your tax and accounting needs. Our Bottom Line is providing the tools you need to build your business.
We will use our expertise to assist you with:
- Audits, reviews and compilations of financial statements
- Budgeting and cash flow analysis
- Business valuations
- Change in ownership and buy/sell agreements
- Financing and leasing
- Job cost analysis
- Performance measurement and profit enhancement
- Regulatory and licensing reporting
- Safety and training
- Specialized income and sales tax rules
- Workers’ compensation